Bowhouse Online Store • T 02 8011 0200 • E firstname.lastname@example.org
Driza-bone Dog Coat size guide
Measure your dog of the neck to the base of the tail.
Do not place the tape measure too far up the dog’s neck.
The base area is where the top of the coat sits while still lying flat on the dogs back, without riding up.
Driza-Bone displays its commitment to service and quality in the best way possible, by a twelve month guarantee anywhere in the world against any faulty materials or workmanship.
To validate the guarantee, your Driza-Bone needs to be worn and cared for in accordance with the care instructions on the label.
Although the traditional Driza-Bone garments can be hosed down or sponged with cold water, they should not be dry cleaned, washed with detergent or cleaned in hot water. If necessary they can be washed with pure soap in lukewarm water but the garment may then need re- prooﬁng. In all cases please refer to the care label with each garment for detailed instructions.
Over the years of use, areas that appear lighter in colour on the traditional oilskin fabric indicate where re-prooﬁng may be required. If you would rather not be parted from your Driza-Bone and you wish to re- proof the garment yourself, this can be easily done by purchasing our Driza-Bone Garment Dressing. There are full instructions on the can for the best results.
If you prefer, you may return your Driza-Bone coat to their Eagleby factory where they will carry out the necessary re-prooﬁng at a modest cost.
1. First make sure you choose the correct size as undue stress, particularly on the seams caused by a too-tight ﬁt, may allow water to penetrate.
2. Having purchased your garment, please carefully read the washing/care instructions to help prolong its life.
3. DO NOT wash with detergent or hot water, dry clean, starch or iron.
4. If the garment is extremely dirty, use pure soap only e.g. Sunlight, Lux. Hand wash in luke warm water, then re-proof the garment using Driza-Bone Garment Dressing.
5. Always sponge down outer fabric with cold water when soiled, brush off grit etc.
6. DO NOT store wet garments in a conﬁned area.
7. DO NOT hang on radiators, expose to naked ﬂames, or use artiﬁcial heat to dry.
8. DO NOT stitch through outer fabric. If garments require stitching, re-proof the damaged area immediately after it has been repaired.
9. ALWAYS hang garments in a dry, airy place to dry off naturally.
PRECAUTION: Be careful to ensure that the essential prooﬁng does not mark other clothing or fabrics, particularly in unlined areas of the garment.
How often your Driza-Bone garment will need re-prooﬁng depends on the amount and type of usage it gets.
To insure its long service, regular monthly checks are suggested to ensure there are no dried out areas where re-prooﬁng has been worn away.
Use only original Driza- Bone Garment Dressing, as substitutes could harm the garment and invalidate the guarantee.
© 2014 Bowhouse Paddington Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Home | Help | Search | View Cart | Check Out | Contact Us
Bowhouse • T 02 8011 0200 • E email@example.com
Shopping Cart Software by Ashop